|Loan Product||Loan Amount (Rs.)||Loan term / tenure||Fees and other charges (Rs. Or %)||Saving component (if attached with loan )||Interest Rate||Insurance Premium(Rs.)||Repayment Method (Monthly/ Fortnightly/Weekly/Quly.)|
|Micro loan||20000-30000||1 year||1% Processing fees||NA||26%||As per IRDA||Weekly or as per Borrower’s Choice|
|SME loan||31000-100000||2 years||1% Processing fees||NA||26%||As per IRDA||Weekly or as per Borrower’s Choice|
|Renewable Energy loan||1000-100000||1 year||nil||NA||10%||As per IRDA||Weekly or as per Borrower’s Choice|
|House Repairing||30000-100000||1 year||nil||NA||24%||As per IRDA||Weekly or as per Borrower’s Choice|
Criteria of Microcredit Dispensation
DCBS has designed various loan products suitable to needs of its clients. Its aim has always been to design products that best address the challenges faced by poor members. All loan products of DCBS have the following common features:
- Exclusive for women
- Must fulfill member ship criteria as per DCBS operational manual
- Regular attendance in group meeting
- Loan only for income generation activities
- Covered under insurance
- Available within 1 week from submission of loan application
- Multiple options of repayments –weekly/fortnightly/monthly.
- Door step collection.
- One time attendance at branch office for disbursal of loan.
- No collaterals.
- No margin money.