who we are
Dhosa Chandaneswar Bratyajana Samity (DCBS) is a Development Organization operating in the Indian states of West Bengal & Bihar since 2003. DCBS is committed to providing access to loans to marginalized people living in unserved areas of rural India. Apart from its financing services , DCBS also operates and provides sustainable solutions in clean energy including solar energy products and services & low smoke/smokeless cook stoves. DCBS has also extended it’s services to help the unemployed youth & underprivileged women to gain livelihood through access to finance, training in setting up small enterprises, skill development and in creating market linkages. DCBS is continuously growing at a healthy rate and expanding its footprint across rural India.
I take immense pleasure in presenting the annual report of our Micro Credit activities for the year 2014-15 DHOSA CHANDANESWAR BRATYAJANA SAMITY (DCBS) was established in the year 2003 at a remote village Dhosa of South 24 Parganas District under Sundorbon of West Bengal for the welfare of rural poor people especially helpless women and children. It was registered as Society under West Bengal Societies Registration Act (XXV1) of 1961 in 2003. It was initially started with ...
Awards & Recognitions
DCBS Achieved Highest Recorded Promotion of DCBS Achieved Highest Recorded Promotion of “ Solar Lanterns” to the Borrowers amongst Development Organization in India supported by Arc Finance, A Consultancy and Finance Group for clean Energy and Water, during 2014-15.Solar Lanterns” to the Borrowers amongst Development Organization in India supported by Arc Finance, A Consultancy and Finance Group for clean Energy and Water, during 2014-15.
- Members of Governing Body
- Santosh Kumar Haldar President
- Balaram Bar Vice President
- Animesh Naiya Secretary, CEO
- Subhankar Mandal Assistant Secretary
- Aparna Roy Mondal Treasurer
- Utpal Kumar Gharui Member
- Nabin Chatterjee Member
- Soma Saha MIS Officer
- Balaram Das Administrator
- Shirshendu Banerjee Accountant
- Pinak Pratim Dan Financial Executive
- Mritynjoy Bhakta R.M. Hiyatnagar Region,Birbhum,W.B.
- Subhas Biswas R.M. Karandighi Region, North Bengal,W.B. & Telta, Bihar
- Khokon Sen R.M. Dhosa Region, South 24 Parganas, W.B.
- Sahabuddin Molla Monitoring Manager
- Saikat Halder Operational Manager
- Satyanarayan Das Development Programme Manager, DCBS